Tradition of Giving Program
In 1902, James Ross built Ross Memorial Hospital as a legacy to his parents and as a donation to his community. Through his bequest, James Ross became an inspiration. His donation was a hopeful sign that in a rapidly changing world, one person could still make a difference. That remains true today.
The original donor wall was established in 1996 through a donation by City of Kawartha Lakes resident Dominic Fox in memory of his late wife, Anne. Dominic & John Fox and their family have once again come forward to assist us with the construction of our new wall, and the Ross Memorial Hospital Foundation sincerely thanks them for their continued generosity.
The Donor Wall recognizes the generosity of those who have supported the Hospital and inspires others to continue in the Tradition of Giving. It features the names of the people who support the good work done at Ross Memorial Hospital.
Click below to download the brochure: